Thanks to a great babysitter... Eric and I went out tonight with a bunch of adults - SO FUN to get out together and spend some time with adults having fun and good conversation. We even stayed awake past midnight! :)
Beatiful fall weather today, Evan's soccer game and Julia had a birthday party... a great Saturday.
I made it to IKEA (again!) by myself on Friday in the car - a big accomplishment! :)
Will catch up this blog more tomorrow!
Glad you are well; glad you got to go out with adults, and glad you are so busy experiencing life in Austria that blogging hasn't been a high priority :) That's a good sign of settling in....
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Elizabeth
Hello! OMG! Slingbox? Does this mean we can compare funny moments from Modern Family! You have to watch that! I no longer can feel televionally superior to you!
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun last night - our 80s Karaoke night next to St.Stephen's Cathedral was a little surreal...!