Well we had our 1st Tri-Cities good-bye tonight. We met our good friends, the Seed's, at RoundTable as they are headed out of town on their vacation in the next few days. I think I am going to have Eric design me some sort of kleenex pouch to wear around my neck... lots of tears coming from me right now!
Seems funny to say Goodbye to Lisa as she was the very first person I met here. About 9 years ago we moved here and I took Evan to the neighborhood park. He was only 6 months old, so I was mostly taking myself to the park to see if I could meet some friends! Luckily, Lisa was there and she was so nice and welcoming to me. She invited me to a MOPs group at a local church here. Our family ended up attending that great church (Columbia Community) and I met many Moms who have become dear friends for me. Evan and Brandon are good friends even after a rough start of 1 year old Evan biting 2 year old Brandon at a playdate...thanks Brandon, for hanging in there with Evan! You two are going to tear it up playing soccer together when we get back!
Our house is covered in post-it notes right now.... "Boat", "Storage" and "Air". I am about done with the 1st pass through and now have to go through what I have missed. Packers show up on Tuesday morning.
I am excited, scared, nervous, sad, stressed, joyful and curious all at once. It sure makes me tired..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment