Bloom Where You Are Planted!!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Great friends!

Our family is amazingly lucky to have all these friends that pay attention to our family's move and what is going on in our family whether boy or girl I thought that I wasn't going to see a few of the friends that i really wanted to see. But my good friends that I was in this position with turned out to see me before we actually move.


- Evan Smith

3 comments:

  1. Evan,
    I am so glad you got to see your friends before you go. Stay in touch with them, because I'm sure you'll want to see them again when you come home.
    Uncle Mike and I are so proud of you for so many reasons! You have grown into such a mature young man. You are a great big brother and such a loving cousin to Bella. She loves you so much!
    Look out for Jules (I'm sure you will anyway!). Have a wonderful time seeing amazing things that some people dream about their whole lives. You have great adventures ahead. We will miss you, but we have Skype and we look forward to seeing you all next year!!

    Hugs and Kisses to all the Smiths, from all the Clarks!! =)
    Love,
    Aunt Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan,
    I am excited to read all about your new adventures in Vienna! I spent a summer there when I was 15 and I loved it. Some of the friends I made while I was there went to the same school you will be attending and lots of them played soccer like you. I hope you love Vienna as much as my friends and I did when we were there.

    Your friend,
    Elizabeth Goodwin (Andrew and Aidan's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan - I LOVE reading what you have to say about this adventure! I hope the flight - in first class - goes well. (Uncle David and I have never even flown first class.:-)) Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you as you head off on an amazing adventure and we can't wait to come and visit! Alexandra still says funny stories like you did at the falls while we were all together - just to hear me say, (pause) NO. Now Christian does it too - he wants to be like Cousin Evan.:-) Love to you all!
    Love, Aunt Sis

    ReplyDelete