Bloom Where You Are Planted!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Evan's Funny Monkey Story










We are finally writing about the money story. So... we happened to stop at the corner of the monkey enclosure at the Vienna zoo (I was sitting on the curb eating an apple) and a monkey came running over. Obviously he had been fed there before. See Picture 1. So Evan began picking leaves off the bush and giving them to the monkey who was eating them. See Picture #2 He even touched his hand a few times. Evan loves monkeys so this was very exciting!! The 3rd picture was taken right before the fun began... notice Evan holding his icecream cone with one hand and a leaf for the monkey in the other. Well the monkey, faked Evan out and grabbed his cone!!! Evan pulled back and won the tug of war, but the money got a good scoop on his hand. Evan was laughing so hard and saying "I'm sorry I wasted our money on that cone!"

2 comments:

  1. Man, that sucks... (well unless your the monkey)
    Great pictures!
    Jake Voordepoorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you smack the monkey?
    not in the dirty way...

    ReplyDelete