Bloom Where You Are Planted!!

Friday, August 20, 2010

We're still here......

Hi All!

I am sitting at the computers at the United Nations buildings on Eric's work campus. Nice to have internet. We won't have access over the weekend probably so just wanted to let everyone know we are fine.

We had 1st night in flat last night... air mattresses are not that comfortable but oh well.

We are headed next for a monster shopping trip to IKEA - talk about a dream for me!! :) We need wardrobes (closets), one bed, desks, tons of things like garbage bins, laundry baskets, shower caddies, etc...

I'll catch up soon.... Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh! I wish I could go to Ikea with you. We'd have so much fun! :) Just wanted to let you know that I stopped by the post office yesterday and the person I need to speak with about an international address change wasn't there. (I think the person helping me was new and had no clue!)So I'll go back today and hopefully get it all worked out for you. :) Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I forgot. :)
    So exciting you're in the flat. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Miss you! XO, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!!! Who is the lucky one (or two) who gets to have the new bed?? Your flat looks awesome. Thanks for keeping us up to date; we love to hear about all of the adventures, including the trips home on the subway with the cleaning supplies :)

    Love to all!

    ReplyDelete