Bloom Where You Are Planted!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life

Not a great first night... Evan woke up about midnight and was NOT happy. He shed many tears and many 'thoughts' (all negative!) about moving here and not wanting to stay. Poor guy. We finally got us all back to sleep about 3am (we were all wide awake at 2am) and he had a bad headache through the night. He proceeded to wake up and throw up this morning. Don't think it is the flu - think he has a migraine. He isn't kicking the headache very quickly so of course I don't like that and am my usual worried self! We stayed back at hotel while Eric and Julia went to the 1st apartment appointment. If it is any good, we'll all go check it out tomorrow hopefully.

So... Evan still sleeping at noon... this will make for another crappy nights sleep but I he needs to sleep if he doesn't feel well, right?!

Anyway... not a great start, but it is what it is. :)

He is stirring - I'll write more later!

1 comment: